Florida Concealed Carry Made Easy
Naples Concealed Carry Permits
Congratulations on your decision to acquire a Florida concealed carry permit. Choosing to carry defensive firearm wherever and whenever you can do so legally is probably the most adult decision you’ll ever make in your life. You’ve realized that there will not be a police officer around when you need one the most, and you have taken an important first step in becoming your own first responder.
Getting your Florida concealed carry permit is an easy, three step process.
- Take a training class from an NRA-certified instructor (or similar) who can brief you about the operation of a gun and verify that you can safely use a firearm
- Get fingerprinted
- Fill out your application and background check information
We know that you have a choice when it comes to concealed carry permits in Naples. We drive on the same roads you do, so we know there are some firearms trainers who advertise concealed carry permits at rock-bottom prices.
Which leads to the obvious question: If you are put on trial after you’ve had to defend your life from a violent, potentially lethal attack, do you want to testify in court that chose your concealed carry permit instructor just because he was the cheapest one you could find?
More Than A Piece Of Paper: Piece Of Mind As Well
We take the time to do it right. The hundreds of hours of instruction we’ve had (including instruction that specifically covers Florida’s gun laws and the use of force in the Sunshine State) combined with our extensive knowledge and real-world experience give you not just a permit to carry a gun, but the knowledge and guidance to do so with comfort and ease. Our curriculum will to teach you:
- How get more out of your permit than just a piece of paper
- How to shoot better on-demand, when it matters most
- How you gun works, and how to keep it ready to use for years to come
Classes are starting soon. Sign up on Eventbrite or contact us online to set up a private class.