Thousands of Floridians go through the process of getting their concealed carry permit, but only 1 in 8 find a way to be armed on a regular basis.
Nobody ever slouched into concealed carry. Carrying a defensive pistol around every day is not the default setting for our lifestyle, it needs to be learned. Over the course of four hours, you’ll go from being just a gun owner to someone who has the confidence and skills to stay safe no matter what happens.
The Introduction to the Armed Lifestyle class helps you become a confident and skilled armed citizen. This class covers topics that are essential to successful and consistent concealed carry, and culminates in shooting the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Marine Corps Combat Pistol qualifications.
In addition to this, you’ll learn:
- Why all concealed carry holsters aren’t created equal
- What the bad guy wants from you, and how to stop him from getting it
- The right time and the right way to get your gun into the fight
The class will be held on Saturday, July 10 from 8am to noon at Tradecraft Range. Cost for the class is $170 per person.
Required gear for this class:
- A semi-automatic pistol suitable for concealed carry, 380ACP caliber or above
- A holster that permits one-handed reholstering (no nylon holsters).
- At least two magazines for your gun.
- A magazine pouch that can be worn on the belt
- A concealment garment such as a t-shirt or front-button shirt
- ONLY 150 rounds of practice ammunition for your gun
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
- A brimmed hat
- Water, sunscreen, note-taking materials